Who we are
Our website address is: https://yellowhousekl.com/ngo.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information when you make a donation:
- Contact information, including address, email, and phone number
- Donation amount and frequency
- Payment information, including credit/debit card details
- Any additional information voluntarily provided in comments or messages
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Process and acknowledge your donation
- Send you donation receipts and thank-you communications
- Maintain our donor database
- Comply with legal and financial reporting requirements
- Communicate with you about our programs, events, and news (if you have opted-in)
- Improve our donation processes and website
3. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website, processing payments, and managing our donor communications. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your information and use it only for the purposes specified by us.
We implement reasonable security measures to safeguard your personal information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
5. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by contacting us using the information provided below.
- You can request access, correction, or deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the information provided below.
- You can update your communication preferences by contacting us using the information provided below.
6. Changes to this Policy
PERTUBUHAN KEBAJIKAN MASYARAKAT YELLOW HOUSE (YELLOW HOUSE)
213, LORONG IKAN EMAS 2, KG AMPANG CAMPURAN, 68000 AMPANG, SELANGOR
+603 – 4280 2939 | email@example.com
Copyright 2012 – 2023 © Yellow House