1. Where will be the meeting point for the tour?
For Haunted Tour and Street Art Tour, please meet our tour guide at the main entrance of Central Market.
For MulticulTour – Temple & Heritage Tour, please meet our tour guide at the monorail station of Chow Kit Station.
2. Do your tours run in all weathers?
3. How should I dress for the tour? Is there any dressing code I have to follow?
We suggest wearing light and comfortable clothes that cover shoulders and knees to show respect to cultural sensitivities. This applies to both men and women. Comfortable walking shoes or footwear is highly recommended.
4. How long do the tours take?
Most of our tours are scheduled for 2 hours and 30 minutes (including photos breaks). It may be shorter or longer, depending on how fast (or slow) you walk, traffic lights, pedestrian crossings and toilet breaks.
5. Are the tours suitable for all ages?
While we would like to make our tours suitable for all ages, caution must be taken for those with health limitation, as the tour requires a lot of walking combined with weather uncertainty. You can check the description about each tours here.
6. Are tips and gratuities accepted?
Tips are entirely up to your discretion but it is very much appreciated.
7. How many people are there in a group?
8. How do I recognize the tour guide?
9. Do you offer private group tours?
10. Can I pay for the tour in cash the day?
11. Can I make audio or video recordings?
We have some ethical policies and guidelines as our tour guides are from vulnerable community such as street people community or urban poor community. Should you wish for an audio or video recording of the tour session, kindly let us know so we may obtain the consent of our tour guides. However, you are welcome to take photos of the sites and surrounding.
12. Are the tours deaf people friendly?
Deaf Culture is the social cause to Unseen Tours KL and all our guides will be trained to sign in Malaysian Sign Language (MSL). MSL is based on ASL hence there will be many similarities to ensure the tours run smoothly. The sign language tours will be available from February 2018 onwards.
13. Do you ever cancel a tour?
Cancellation is very unlikely. However in the event we have to, we will notify you immediately with options of refund or a new date.
14. What should I do if I need to cancel?
15. What should I do if i…
i. Forgot to print the email confirmation?
ii. Accidentally delete the confirmation email?
We strive to go paperless hence our booking system comes with email notification of each booking. Just ensure you key in the correct email. You can also contact us if you require a resend of details.
16. Is there a waiting list for a tour that is fully booked?
Our system automatically updates all availability of the tours and guides. If the tours are full, there will be no show on availability.
17. Are the tours wheelchair accessible?